Monday, August 4, 2008

Phase 10 Skillz

Our vacation in the mountains is over and we had a great time. The last night at the cabin, Garet and I stayed up late to play Dominos and Phase 10 with my brother and sister-in-law. If you have ever played Phase 10, you know that it can be a very, very long game and is rarely played in its entirety. In fact, I have only finished the game 2 times. The first was at the beach with our Life Group. I swear the game went on for 6 hours, but it was so much fun. The second was Saturday Night with Brian and Kristen. And who won both times? That's right, me. I've got skillz.

It's a bad picture, but it was 1 AM and I had to document the win.


Kristen was pretty excited about the game as well:

Good-bye Mountains...
Hello Beach! Take one guess as to what we did first after arriving at our condo. I'll post more about our adventures at the beach tomorrow - I'm tired!

2 comments:

mel said...

the good thing about phase 10 is that when you have to get up (bathroom break, flip the burgers, stretch after 6 hours of playing, whatever) someone else can just sit in and take over for you.
we used to play and i think we had the same game going all day, non-stop just with different players

Unknown said...

We used to play phase 10 with the neighbors on snow days......when we used to have them! I haven't played games in AGES. I miss it. somebody invite me to play a game!!!!

Alison, I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying yourself. Relax and unwind and rest.......