Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kara, Kara, Kara...

Kara challenges us in every area, but she still makes us laugh! Here are a few of her latest antics...

Notice the purple Kleenex box between the crib & nightstand:

Apparently it was a little too close to her crib - she pulled out every last Kleenex when she woke up - without making a sound. That grin says it all:

The next day, she got into Levi's markers. I actually thought she looked a little like the Joker and I didn't like that:

Although I don't have a picture of it, she has successfully figured out how to climb up on top of the end table...twice now. She keeps me on my toes and the girl has personality, I will give her that!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Love it! Her grin is just priceless...we are gonna meet her someday!

Anonymous said...

A girl HAS to have her lipstick!

Alison said...

I like the thought of lipstick more than the "Joker" look.