Monday, November 24, 2008

The Jeep

We decided to rent a Jeep while in Hawaii. When we first arrived, they were out of 4-door Jeeps and amazingly we fit all of our luggage and the kids in a 2-door - not comfortable! Thankfully, we were able to exchange it for a bigger one the next day.
We had all these high hopes of riding around the island with the top down, but that just didn't happen. It was either raining, or it looked like rain and we were afraid we wouldn't be able to get the top up quickly and the kids would get soaked.

On one of the sunny days, I got ambitious though and I tried to "drop the top" myself. It was a horrible experience...this is NOT an easy process. I got the top down, but this was the result. Thankfully, nothing fell off the Jeep on my way home!
Overall, we were glad we got the Jeep except for when I couldn't get out of my seatbelt. Garet had to hit the release just right to get me out!

No comments: