Saturday, December 20, 2008

Supper with the Big Man

A few weeks ago, we went to eat "Supper with Santa". Garet was out of town, but thankfully my parents were there to help out. When Santa got to our table, it was as expected....Levi wasn't too keen about the big man (specifically the beard) and Kara screamed. Kara did a little better with Santa's Granny, although still no smiles:
Not the best picture, but it reminds me of my life right now:
After a supper of pizza, salad and a cookie, we headed over to Santa's Village. Every December, the Constitution Hall Park transforms into a little snow village - it is so cute! Here are my parents with the kids in the sleigh:
Levi writing his letter to Santa. It, of course, had the one item we have heard about over and over this season....a flying Dinaco McQueen:
Mailing the letter to Santa:
Decorating a cookie in the kitchen:
Every little bit, they turn on a snow machine. The kids LOVED it:
I thought this was a cute picture of the kids in the craft room at the Village:

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Great pictures! I loved the ones of the kids with Santa. Kara and Hallie have the same face on in their Santa pics! :o/ I love that the park turns into a little snow village! That is too cute. Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!

Wallace said...

Looks like fun! we were there on Thursday night! There is talk of a group getting together for dinner after Christmas. I'll let you know when I know something for sure.