Monday, December 22, 2008

We are (Rockstar) Family

I was thrilled when they pulled out Rockband at Garet's work party last week. I have been wanting to play for some time after Garet had played with his co-workers on travel. Levi jumped right into the action: This picture cracks me up with his leg out like that. He looks like such a rockstar:
Garet had the patience to play along with Levi:
The Fields Family Four with backup from Brad and Mitch:
I quickly learned that I was much better on vocals than I was on the drums:
Levi working double-duty:
I had the best time with this game - I can't wait to play it again!!!

I included this picture because Kara is sitting in the box of the "Dirty Santa" gift I won. The contents? A CAT! Seriously, Owen brought his CAT to the party. Thankfully, he was gracious enough to steal it back. If you know me, you know I am not an animal fan and cats make me sneeze. It was pretty funny though.
**Special thanks to Judy for taking pictures of our family on our "non-SLR" camera :).

4 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

I think you should have fought for the cat!

Kimberly said...

You got the one present with an animal in it ... of all the people there. Divine appointment? I think soooo.

Anonymous said...

rockband...nice
though my own preference is guitar hero, truth be told they are the same game.

if you make it up to MD sometime, we'll have to rock out on the wii:)

Unknown said...

what is an SLR Camera? I feel like an idiot but have no idea!