Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mourning the End of a Decade

This is it - today marks my last day in my 20's. Tomorrow morning I will officially be a "Thirty-something". While I know that I have a lot to look forward to, I will miss all the fun I had in the last 10 years. Here's a brief recap:
  • Started dating Garet
  • Got Engaged
  • Graduated from Auburn (BS Applied Math, Business Minor)
  • Got Married
  • Started my first real job (Tetra Tech)
  • Made 2 trips to Europe and visited about 7 new states
  • Became a Mom (Levi)
  • Had a Daughter (Kara)

While I don't think I will ever pack as many "life changes" into one decade again, I'm sure each one will have a unique story of its own. I'm looking forward to sharing the next one with you!

2 comments:

Wallace said...

Welcome to the other side of 30! Was it hard for you? I really freaked out!

Alison said...

I still keep telling myself..."I'm still young, I was in my 20's just last week". It doesn't help that the youth call me ma'm at church.