Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If you didn't figure it out

So the mysterious man was our own Richard Buckley...I know some of you had to think about it. I honestly didn't recognize him the first time I saw the picture below! Richard is the interim minister at our church and if you haven't noticed, we like to have a little fun around the office. I'm pleased to say that I am now the proud owner of those red suspenders (that were worn by Richard to staff meeting today), but I "accidentally" left them in Jan's office. Oops!

I still haven't figured out why Richard keeps wearing them...especially in this photo taken last month! You would think with 4 girls at home, they wouldn't have let him wear them out today! He must put them on after he leaves the house.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I put them back in your office, friend! Wear them proudly!

Anonymous said...

Richard, are you going to a hoe down?