Monday, May 19, 2008

Crazy Weekend

It's Monday, and I'm exhausted! This weekend was a roller coaster! Friday Night, we had our friends Dan & Ellen and James & Miki over for dinner. The kids had a blast playing and we had a great time talking - adult conversation is a beautiful thing!

Saturday, I loaded up the kids and took them to Bill & Melodie's Garage Sale. They posted how much they made - WOW! Garet met us there and then took the kids home around 1. At 3, Levi woke up and got sick over and over and over. I came home for a little bit and then headed out to see Jim, Jaime & Kids. When I got home, Kara got sick at 8 PM...this wasn't looking good. It hit me at 10 PM. Garet was standing strong until 4 AM. Yuck. It kinda reminded me of that scene in the movie Stand By Me...I won't go any farther.

Anyway, Sunday we were dead to the outside world. Garet would feel better just about the time I started to feel worse and vice versa. Thankfully we weren't all doing bad at once or I probably would have cried! Everyone seems better today except me, but I feel A LOT better than I did.

I FINALLY opened the Roomba on Friday ("Hallelujah") and I have lots to say about it (with pictures), but I am going to save them for tomorrow - I need to take a nap. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

The Canada's said...

Rough weekend! Glad to hear you guys are feeling better!

-Lindsey

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing... luckily Kaitlyn and I survived but Caleb and Kelly had a similar experience this weekend.