Friday, July 25, 2008

One of those days

It has been one of those mornings where everyone is just a little off. I think these pictures explain a little of our day. We really need to get out of the house!
"Luckily" (ha!), we have Kara's 9 month pictures tonight (praying she won't flip out this time!). My brain is no longer functioning, so I've resorted to taking pictures of clothes for Levi & Kara and sending them to Garet to let him choose what they should wear:
If you happen to see this before 4 PM CST, let me know your vote - I need help! Although, with my luck, this will hit your readers at 4:01. I'll post the results tonight or tomorrow. Speaking of, if you've been reading this through a reader, I recently changed up my site - I needed something a little more cheery!

PS: Garet is home (you have no idea how glad I am) - I survived again....now I won't have to resort to getting Levi to feed Kara:

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I like the two sets on the right. :)

I also like the new look and pics on your site. :)

Bill and Melodie said...

so funny, I have had Fern feed Rosa puffs on numerous occasions. She loves to be a big girl and help mama! Hope your pics go great!