Monday, August 18, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Today was the first day of school! Both kids went in without tears and seemed happy to be there - whew! It's old hat in the infant room for me, but I am amazed at how "grown-up" Levi's new room is - he'll be an official "preschooler" in just 2 months!

Levi outside his room:

Kara settled in with Ms. Suzie like no time had passed:

I got a little carried away as I made my way down the hallway after dropping the kids off. I might have done a little dance and a cheer. Thankfully, the ladies around me understood. One of them said I reminded them of this commercial:


I'd have to agree.

Unfortunately our school days for Levi were short lived - he came down with a fever tonight - boo!! I'm sure he'll be fine soon though.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

A Fever?! Boo is right!

Joy said...

Did you really dance down the hall? All these years of being friends with Carr has finally worn off on you!! :)

Wallace said...

lol! too funny!

Bill and Melodie said...

so is it too late to sign up for MDO?

theboyachekadventures.blogspot.com said...

I never saw that before. I love it!

Jonathan and Janie said...

NOW you can have YOU time! :) Enjoy some time for yourself....I love the little sewing projects, so cute! I really want to learn the pillowcase dress trick!

BTW...I'm in Pittsburgh..and lovin' it! Thanks for writing!!