Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life Change

As I mentioned earlier, our church celebrated it's 10th birthday this past Sunday. And yes, we used the confetti cannons - loved it! My idea to put a color by number birthday cake in the bulletin, did not. Maybe next year...

Anyway, all kidding aside, this past weekend was a win for our church - an amazing celebration. As a staff member, I can easily get caught up in the details of "church". This video reminded me of why I do what I do - it is all about life change.

Although every card was moving, if you have been following this blog, you are now familiar with the Schroders. Look for them - tell me you don't tear up to see those precious kids right where they belong!


Cardboard Testimonies from Jan Owen on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great testimonies! They made me cry and then I spent some time thanking God for all He has done for me! Love you - Mom

Anonymous said...

I love this post - I'm sending my readers to view this video. I had tears too, and praised God. Jamie

Kimberly said...

Thank you for posting this...felt just like we were there.

Such a great montage of testimonies...such an evangelistic tool!

Kendra said...

Incredible. All of them got me teary-eyed and mindful of all God has done for my family. Thanks for sharing!