Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is hilarious!

For those of you that know my brother, Brian, prepare to laugh!



I must give credit where credit is due, his friend Joel (rapper #2 & video guru at bilbyfilms) actually posted this. Brian (rapper #3 for those of you that don't recognize him) & Kristen are in Amsterdam right now, so I figured I was safe from his wrath since he is out of the country.

As noted in the picture below, Brian did not pursue rapping as a profession, but I'm thinking his physics students at the University of Maryland would vote him "coolest teacher" if he rapped every once in awhile!
Give him some love....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Alison! that is HILARIOUS!!!!!

-Sarina

Anonymous said...

Ahwwwww! How sweet! That's my baby! Mom

Anonymous said...

I remember that show... Wow.

Bill and Melodie said...

So I think Levi looks like your brother...

Wallace said...

Wow........... I don't know what to say......... I am sitting in a coffee shop crying - I'm laughing so hard!

Al - did you teach him the dance moves? I love it!

mel said...

yeah, i don't know which is my favorite part - brian's rapping skillz, joel's rhythm, or the part where don almost flings himself onto the floor from dancing. good lord.

Anonymous said...

ARGH!!!!!

How come all my papers, awards, videos looking cool or being somewhere awesome never seem to pop up during a google search, but one crazy video from 1991 gets picked up by everyone?!?! Joel will pay...

Though, to be fair, I have received 3 record offers since posting, including one from Toby Mac (and the Mac is back no slack, on a DC track that's jacked...)

Well played by posting during our trip - I doubt anyone will notice this comment now...but I will get you back somehow;)

-brian