Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Swimming

Levi just finished up his swim lessons for the summer. I have extremely fond memories of swim lessons growing up - I was pretty much a fish until I was nine. Unfortunately when we moved to AL, I never got back into it - something I regret because I really loved it.

Levi is our little guy - here he is lined up and going over the rules of the pool: Showing all the parents how to get into the pool:
Kick-board King:
Levi's favorite was doing the dog paddle with the noodle. He kept talking about how big his muscles were getting from doing the dog paddle - I'm assuming this is something his teacher told him.
This was the first year that I didn't sit in on the lessons (or have to get in the water - yea!). It was perfect because I could work-out while he was in swim lessons and Kara was in the nursery. The last lesson, however, was the one for the parents and Kara couldn't be upstaged. She kept trying to take her clothes off and jump in the water - this girl is not scared of anything!!

No comments: