Thursday, April 24, 2008

How cute are these?

First, this is why I'm so happy I have a girl:



They were only $6 at Target, so I couldn't resist.

Second, Lightening McQueen is probably Levi's hero. The boy has anything and everything relating to the movie Cars: T-shirts (plural), jacket, underwear, pull-ups, stickers, books, magnets, lunchbox, shake-n-go car, probably around 30 of the hot wheel size cars, flashlight, poster, cups, movie...I could go on. So, when I saw these, it was a must buy in my book:


I unfortunately paid $16 for them and then saw them for $10 at Wal-mart! So, that's your tip for the day.

4 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

I am so getting Rosa a pair of those when we go pick her up!

Alison said...

they'll be twins!! I love it!

Kimberly said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

now I'll have to get me a pair! :) Only ten bucks!