Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm getting bigger!

As I've mentioned several times before, Kara has had a weight problem. She was just too little for her long frame. After a dismal check-up at 4 months (5% weight, 95% height), we went into "Operation Increase Solids and Feedings". It worked, and I am happy to report that Kara is doing much better!

At 6 months she weighed in at 15 lbs (25%) and 27 inches (75%). The doctor said this was a much better spread for her and now we don't have to focus on it as much (which for me means, no more worrying!).

If I can just get through this baby food and toddler food stage. I remember wanting to shout "Hallelujah" when I no longer had to cut Levi's food up! At least I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I will get to eat dinner normally again. Until then, I need to enjoy these moments - they will be gone too soon.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Noah spotted this picture while I was reading and said, "Baby, Awwwwwwwww!"

Such a pretty girl, my thoughts exactly, Noah.