Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chicken Nugget Daddy....What?

If I didn't already think I had the best husband in the world, I was in for an amazing surprise when Garet became a Dad. Being a father came so natural to him. When I was at the end of my rope, he could come in and make everything better. The kids adore him and I love that they light up every time he walks in the door.

Thank you Garet for always going above and beyond with the kids - they love you for it and I do too!


First Few Minutes of Being a Dad - October 11, 2005 - with Levi: Daddy x2 - October 22, 2007 - with Levi & Kara:
One of my favorite pictures - reading to the kids:

Active participant in everything - I love this!
One of Levi's favorite things to do with his daddy:
Garet's favorite thing to do with Levi :):



I also want to recognize my dad. I wrote about him here, but I want to wish him a "Happy Father's Day" as well. Thank you for all of your hard work - I know I was a handful at times! Love you. With dad at one of his favorite places in the world - Yosemite:

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Do share what the chicken nugget daddy refers to...I'm a little lost on that one. :)

Alison said...

For the last week or so, Levi has been combining random words with Daddy, Mommy, Levi and Kara. Then after he says it he pauses and says "What" as if to say, "Why did I just put those words together?". I never know what is going through his mind!

Kendra said...

I love the picture of Garet reading with the kiddies! Too precious!

The chicken nugget story is pretty cute, too! :o)