Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I don't know why I do these things

I did it. I joined Facebook a couple of weeks ago. If we haven't found each other yet, please come find me. I have to admit, it is a lot cleaner than Myspace (Garet deleted his account last week - I haven't gone that far yet!) and I like the crazy networking it does. I have friends that know each other and I had no idea - crazy! Something else to do I guess. And please, if you send me a doughnut, make it chocolate!!! Who wants to waste calories on some fruity sugar puff!

Also, I went by and saw James, Miki & Jonathan last night. Here's the new family (minus Hannah). Miki tells me that she will be calling me a lot about "All things boy". Fun times ahead for them!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

How funny - you can see yourself taking the picture in the mirror behind James head. :)

sosagtsie said...

facebook - I'll have to find you! Yeh, PJ deleted his account at myspace because of all the ..eh....nice messages with pics he got. Thankfully I'm not a guy and don't have to worry about it so much so I've kept mine :)

Anonymous said...

ha! you can... cool shot

Alison said...

I wasn't trying to be a part of James and Miki's family - I promise!