Friday, May 30, 2008

"I didn't hurt her too bad"

When you hear this comment coming out of Levi's mouth, a million things go through your mind.

Thankfully, when I ran into her room, this was all I found:

Levi thought Kara needed to wear her new cowgirl hat (souvenir from San Antonio) while she drank her bottle. I loved it!

He did give her a binder clip later which I found her mouth - I don't know how I'm going to keep Kara alive with all she puts in her mouth! Levi never did this!

In other news, I finally opened my iPod last night. Can I get an "Amen"?!?! I wanted to run with it last night, but I quite possibly had the worst run I've ever had and now I associate my iPod with evil. It is going to have to redeem itself. I was very happy I chose the smaller 8G as I probably would have thrown anything bigger at the ground last night!

Finally, go give some blog love to one of my frequent commenter's...Kimberly! Welcome! She finally caved to the pressure!

5 comments:

sosagtsie said...

How cute! doesn't it just make your heart stop when you first hear something like that?

Kendra said...

LOL! I absolutely love it! This picture is just too cute. :o)

And it must be a girl thing with putting things into their mouths--all my friends who have boys say that their boys just never did that. Hallie put absolutely EVERYTHING into her mouth (other than things we actually want her to eat). Thankfully that stage is passing! :o)

Boyacheks said...

I love the Hat, and the pics from San Antonio!! Jaysa puts everything in her mouth and it drives me crazy. I am always finding unusual things in their :)
Hey, What are you guys doing tomorrow?
J~

The Kendricks- Tales From Opossum's World said...

Kara looks too cute in this picture! Where did you get the pillow she's laying on?

Alison said...

Cindy: It is just a Boppy. I think that cover came from Babies-R-Us or Target. I never used them for nursing, but I can't live without them when it comes to bottle feeding!!