Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fields & Fireworks

This year, Garet decided that we needed to support Jim & Family and buy some fireworks. This year, Levi decided that he does NOT like fireworks. Sorry, Jim.

The Fields came over to grill out (and help some on the playground). The night started out innocently enough with sparklers (I wonder what Garet is thinking):
Then, we lit this thing:
It is a monster truck and it turned after we lit it and it came straight towards Levi. This did not make him happy. He spent the remainder of the evening under a blanket while I watched Garet light the rest of the fireworks through the window. I think he will be fine next year - poor guy.

In all fairness to him, our neighborhood put on quite a show this year and it was very loud. Some of them made me jump they were so loud. Anyway, we hope all of you had a wonderful holiday. I don't know if I can wait until September for the next one!

No comments: