Monday, July 14, 2008

She just won't stop!

Kara is trying to fit as many developmental milestones into one week as she can. Over the last 7 days, she has gotten her first tooth, pushed herself up from lying down to seated, pulled up to her knees, started crawling, pulled up to standing, ate her first puff and drank out of a sippy cup. The girl is unstoppable right now. If she starts walking tomorrow, I'm going to be worried. If only she was as motivated to gain weight...I'm thinking the 9 month check-up next week might not be good.

Could you imagine if we developed at this pace as adults? What would we be capable of? (Peter, I know you are dying to answer this one!)

3 comments:

Jan Owen said...

haha! Maria crawled and pulled up in one week too. Maybe cause they are littler....but Maria was like 6 months old and I wasn't expecting it! You have another mobile child in your house now!

I wish we could develop that fast spiritually.......like at flash speed become like Jesus.

Kimberly said...

My word! That IS a big week!

The Canada's said...

Definately a lot in a week! Love her pool picture!
-Lindsey