Friday, October 24, 2008

Yes, we went to the Pumpkin Patch too

I'm a little behind in posting these pictures. We actually went to Tate Farms on Levi's Birthday, but I just haven't gotten around to getting them up. This year we went late in the day and it was much cooler and a little less crowded. All in all, a great time!

I wonder if they put slides on large farm equipment up north:

King of the tire pile:

Petting the sick bunny rabbit:

Should I even be surprised:

Making Corn Angels:

Hayride to the Pumpkin Patch:

Levi & Garet with our Pumpkin:

Kara & I in the patch:
I had to include this picture. Levi was supposed to be holding Kara on the pumpkin, but he accidentally dropped her right as the picture was taken:

Now you see him (second one back):

Now you don't...Levi rode the corn train with his head tucked down inside almost the whole ride. I have no idea why:

Getting bigger:

This is one of my favorite pictures from the day:

Jumping into the hay:

Kara with her pumpkin:

Happy Fall!

5 comments:

Joy said...

OH, I love all the pictures -- I couldn't even pick a favorite!! I wish we had something like that around here!

Kimberly said...

Dutifully posted! And you seem to have caught every moment - my favorite is Kara's face once she is in the corn crib. Her look does say, "Don't you know me at all, Mommy?"

Alison said...

Joy: You and Alex should totally start one!!! That's how you could make money and you would never have to go back to work at a hospital!

Kimberly: Seriously. I don't even know why I still try...

The Canada's said...

Love the pictures! I haven't seen a slide on farm equipment up here anywhere. We will have to go to that farm sometime when we are down there! We won't be down over the holidays but hopefully after them in January or February.

-Lindsey

Unknown said...

Tate Farms wasn't nearly that much fun when my kids were little! Just pumpkins and some animals...no jumpin in the hay for sure. I want to do that I think!