Friday, February 20, 2009

A little history on the mini van

If you have been around Garet or I in the past few years, you would know that Garet has a saying that "We won't buy a mini van until we have 3 children", thus the reason for the initial post on buying a mini van.

After going on a few long road trips in some of the newer mini vans, I was hooked - these babies are not the mini vans we grew up with - far from it!

I did a post about "30 things I hope to see in my next 30 years" and guess what was number 1? Own a mini van! That's right, I became slightly obsessed.

My friend, Mary Ann, knew this about me and sent me the following video:

Too funny.

In all practicality, I don't know of any other vehicle that has a third row seat that you don't have to lower the second row to get to the back. If you can point me towards one, I will make a consideration, but with 2 car seats in the middle, we'll need an aisle to get Levi in the back.

I come from Toyota and Honda families, so my guess is that we will see a Sienna or an Odyssey in our near future!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a perfectly matched ad for you! So funny - Wish I had thought of it. :)

Sharp said...

Brooke may be at your house soon. If you name the kid after her, she might let you slide.